Outreach Librarians can assist you with finding online resources and getting your lists up and running as quickly as possible.
Creating a course resources list using Leganto
- create dynamic lists of relevant, up-to-date materials gathered from a range of sources including the Library collection, internet and multimedia resources
- easily manage and update course resources
- link course resource lists via a course management system, e.g. Moodle
- submit Library digitisation requests
- add mandatory items to lists, either electronic or print (available in the High Use Collection - HUC)