- UNSW Professional Library staff (on-going employment).
- Early career academic staff employed by UNSW in Level A or B academic positions, working in a field relevant to the delivery of innovative information services.
- Grant applicants should be proposing to attend a conference and/or study visit in the twelve-month period following the application.
Selection criteria and considerations
- Applications will be assessed on the basis of career development potential, reasons for proposed attendance at the nominated conference and/or study visit and the potential benefits to be returned to UNSW.
- Applicants proposing to deliver papers or sessions at a conference will be well regarded.
- Conferences and/or study visits should involve aspects on the development of digital information provision and access in the following areas:
- Information Management
- Learning and Teaching
- University administration/records.
- Consideration of the award as a joint grant will be given to applicants proposing to make a joint conference paper presentation.
- Grant total applied for is the maximum amount required for the conference costs (including estimated conversion to AUD).
The next round of application opens in early 2024.
If you have any queries in relation to the Award, contact Library Planning and Development.
- 2019 Maude Francis, Vanessa Crosby, "ELISE Team" (Megan Saville, Peter Smith, Wolf Vilata, Nadia Kempfe and Jennifer Whitfield)
- 2017 Jennifer Platt, Felix Tan, Daniel Bangert, Baichen Zhao
- 2016 Marnie Feneley
- 2015 Amy Barker and Richard Gray
- 2014 Ahmed Imran
- 2012 Adela Sobotkova
- 2011 Daniel Schlagwein
- 2006 Roman Tantiongco and Lorraine Evison
- 2005 Mary Anne Kennan
- 2004 Maude Frances