The Library is divided into three departments. Each is led by a Director who is responsible for several service areas. Directors report to the University Librarian, Martin Borchert. The University Librarian, Directors and Associate Directors form the Library senior management team.
Library Manager of the Academy Library, UNSW Canberra, Annette McGuiness, is also a member of the Library senior management team.
The Directors and their Associate Directors are listed below:
- Director, Research and Infrastructure - Fiona Bradley
- Associate Director Scholarly Communications and Repositories - Dr Vanessa Crosby
- Associate Director Spaces and Corporate - Shaun O'Dwyer
- Associate Director Digital Experience and Innovation - Gaith Bader
- Director, Scholarly Collections and Access - Megan Saville
- Associate Director Research Collections and Corporate - Jane Knowles
- Associate Director Electronic Resources - Alison Neil
- Associate Director Collection Development, Strategies and Policy - Alexander Sussman
- Director, Information Services - Ben Conyers
- Associate Director Teaching Services and Academic Engagement (HASS) - Maryanne Bokan
- Associate Director Teaching Services and Academic Engagement (STEM) - Peter Smith