Deposit the digital copies of your thesis
If you are unable to log in, email the Library digital thesis team and include your zID.
For more information, please see these frequently asked questions.
Checklist for digital deposit
- submit only the final and examined version of your PhD or Masters by Research thesis as 2 digital copies:
- a master copy and
- a public version
- include a signed copy of the following 4 documents with your master copy. The master copy will be archived and will not be publicly accessible.
- The Originality statement,
- The Copyright and Authenticity statements,
- Thesis/Dissertation Sheet and
- Inclusion of Publications Statement
- modify the public version to exclude any third party copyright material for which permission has not been given. The public version of your thesis will be made available online.
- adhere to the Copyright guidelines for the public version of your digital theses
Restrict access to your thesis
- restrictions up to 24 months do not require approval - please indicate the number of months the restriction will apply when submitting the thesis online
- for applications for restrictions greater than 24 months, it is necessary to obtain approval for a restricted thesis at least 6 months prior to the anticipated date of submission of the thesis
- more information can be obtained from the UNSW Sydney Graduate Research School or UNSW Canberra Research Student Unit
Need more help?
For more information or assistance, contact Library digital thesis team.
Have you made sure you have included the following 4 signed pages in your thesis for deposit?
The Graduate Research School provides templates for these documents. See signed examples below.