Exhibition: From 12 September to 18 November 2022 (Term 3), UNSW Main Library Level 5
The UNSW Wicked Collective invites students, staff, and researchers across the ADA Faculty to submit creative responses and interventions to one or more of the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in relation to the wicked problem of Climate Change.
Projects in all formats will be considered for this exhibition. Prizes will be awarded for Best in School and a major prize for Best in Show.
The works and responses will be then curated into the !DO SOMETHING Exhibition and Zine, by the !DO SOMETHING curatorial committee, selections announced week 10.
Submissions created and/or exhibited from 2020 onwards will be accepted as created within the Faculty of Arts, Design and Architecture.
Categories include (not an exhaustive list):
- 2D design
- 3D design
- Video/animation SoundWorks
- Digital and computation artforms
- Academic posters
Deadline for submission
- Week 6 Term 2 (Sunday 10 July) - Submissions due
- Week 10 Term 2 - Selection announcement and delivery of works for exhibition
Format for submission
- 100 words on how your piece responds to the wicked problem of climate change through one or more SDG
- 3 to 5 images of work (or in progress)
For further information or assistance, contact Becky Green