UNSW Library is offering additional services around curating course resources lists using Leganto.
- Outreach Librarians can assist you with finding online resources and getting your lists up and running as quickly as possible
- Consider using low bandwidth resources
- A new Online Teaching support guide has been developed with additional information about online resources with unlimited access
Create a course resources list
Leganto is a dynamic course resources tool that lets you:
- create dynamic lists of relevant, up-to-date materials gathered from a range of sources including the Library collection, internet and multimedia resources
- easily manage and update course resources
- link course resource lists via a course management system, e.g. Moodle
- submit Library digitisation requests
- add mandatory items to lists, either electronic or print (available in the High Use Collection - HUC)
Add print items to the High Use Collection
High use print items can be made available to students in the Library’s High Use Collection (HUC). Items in HUC have a limited borrowing time of two hours.
Request items for HUC
Search the Library collection to check if the items on your reading list are held by the Library. Add the item to your Leganto list with the tag Add to HUC.
If you don't have a Leganto list, email the HUC team at least 6 weeks prior to beginning of session to ensure availability.
Please note that requested items will only be available in HUC for the requested session and will be removed after the exam period.
Request items for HUC not held by UNSW Library
You can submit an item not held by UNSW Library using Leganto, by adding it to your course resource list.
If you don't have a Leganto list and want to request them for UNSW Library and HUC, submit a purchase recommendation form.
Mandatory course reading materials
UNSW Library and the bookshop cooperate to ensure mandatory items are placed in HUC.
For more information about purchasing textbooks for your course see Textbook and recommended readings.
Contact your Outreach Librarian for further assistance.