Deposit the digital copies of your thesis
If you are unable to log in, email the Library digital thesis team and include your zID.
For more information, please see these frequently asked questions.
Checklist for digital deposit
- submit only the final and examined version of your PhD or Masters by Research thesis
- submit 2 digital copies of your thesis:
- a master copy of your completed thesis which includes a signed copy of the Originality statement, Copyright and Authenticity statements and Thesis/Dissertation Sheet - this copy will be archived and will not be publicly accessible
- a public version of your thesis which will be made available online and has been modified by you to exclude any third party copyright material for which permission has not been given
- adhere to the Copyright guidelines for the public version of your digital theses
Restrict access to your thesis
- restrictions up to 24 months do not require approval - please indicate the number of months the restriction will apply when submitting the thesis online
- for applications for restrictions greater than 24 months, it is necessary to obtain approval for a restricted thesis at least 6 months prior to the anticipated date of submission of the thesis
- more information can be obtained from the UNSW Sydney Graduate Research School or UNSW Canberra Research Student Unit
For more information or assistance, contact Library digital thesis team.