11/05/2017 - 12:24pm
The Richard D'Avigdor Conference Award (up to $8000) aims to enhance career development opportunities by attendance at major national or international conferences on aspects of the development of digital information provision and access.
- UNSW Professional Library staff (on-going employment)
- Junior academic staff employed by UNSW in Level A or B academic positions, working in a field relevant to the delivery of innovative information services.
Selection Criteria and Considerations
- Grant applicants should be proposing to attend a conference in the twelve-month period immediately following the closing date for applications.
- Applications will be assessed on the basis of career development potential, reasons for proposed attendance at the nominated conference and the potential benefits to be returned to UNSW.
- Applicants proposing to deliver papers or poster sessions at a conference will be well regarded.
- Consideration of the award as a joint grant will be given to applicants proposing to make a joint conference paper presentation.
To apply, please download the application form
Applications close 9 June 2017 and should be emailed to Library Planning, Policy and Development.
For more information or if you have any queries in relation to the Richard D'Avigdor Award, please contact the PPD Unit on +61 2 9385 8266 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2017 Jennifer Platt, Felix Tan and Daniel Bangert
- 2016 Marnie Feneley
- 2015 Amy Barker and Richard Gray
- 2014 Ahmed Imran
- 2012 Adela Sobotkova
- 2011 Daniel Schlagwein
- 2006 Roman Tantiongco and Lorraine Evison
- 2005 Mary Anne Kennan
- 2004 Maude Frances