23/09/2016 - 2:13pm
UNSW Library is pleased to announce that we have launched a brand new website. With a whole new look and feel, the functionality and design will make it easier for staff and students to find what you want – wherever you are.
The new Library website is designed with your UNSW experience in mind, so we’ve introduced a lot of new features to assist you in your research, teaching and study.
- Searching: a single search bar lets you search across all of the Library’s collections of books, articles, and other media regardless of whether it is electronic or in print. Plus, it also searches our entire website, making sure you can find everything you need at all times.
- Mobile ready: The responsive site design adjusts to your screen, whether you are on a desktop, tablet or mobile phone. You get all the same features regardless of how you access the site.
- Visual navigation: No matter where you are on the site, the friendly icon-based menus will connect you to room bookings, myLibrary, and help points.
- Access: You told us you wanted clearer links to opening hours, social media and latest news. Now they’re all right there on the front page.
What do I need to do?
The Library website URL has not changed. There may however, be intermittent outages on the morning of 27 September 2016 as we transition to the new look.
If you were linking to any specific pages in our website, Search all things Library to find what you are looking for.
To avoid broken links, we recommend you make the following changes:
- If you link to a specific page, please change to the homepage URL: www.library.unsw.edu.au
- If you link to any copyright page, change to the main copyright page: www.library.unsw.edu.au/copyright
- Where you require a very specific link in your communications, please Ask a question, visit a Help Zone or contact us for a new link