Depositing your thesis
Checklist for digital deposit
- submit only the final and examined version of your PhD or Masters by Research thesis
- submit two digital copies of your thesis :
- A master copy of your completed thesis which includes a signed copy of the Originality statement, Copyright and Authenticity statements and Thesis/Dissertation Sheet. This copy will be archived and will not be publicly accessible.
- A public version of your thesis which will be made available online and has been modified by you to exclude any third party copyright material for which permission has not been given.
- adhere to the Copyright guidelines for the public version of your digital theses
Restrict access to your thesis
- Restrictions up to 24 months do not require approval. Please indicate the number of months the restriction will apply when submitting the thesis online
- For applications for restrictions greater than 24 months it is necessary to obtain approval for a restricted thesis at least 6 months prior to the anticipated date of submission of the thesis. More information can be obtained from the Graduate Research School - Prior to Submission link or if at UNSW Canberra Research Student Unit