Providing access to online course materials
Much of the Library's subscribed content is available online and you can link directly to the content. You may also request that print materials be added to the High Use Collection (HUC).
How do I provide access to online course materials?
Teaching staff can link to the majority of the Library's online content directly from their course management system using the following steps:
- Find the UNSW Library online resource via Library Search
- Check the licensing conditions by clicking Show license under the View it tab
- Follow the instructions under Electronic Link Note to create a link to the item
- Place this link in your course management system (eg Moodle)
- Where Library material is available in print only, contact the HUC team to have a digital copy made available where copyright permits
How do I create a study kit?
Contact P3 for information on producing a digital or print study kit. Refer to licensing conditions for individual publishers as above and copyright guidelines on the UNSW Library website prior to submission to P3.
Need more help?
Contact your Faculty Outreach Librarian for assistance with setting up links.