12/07/2022 - 8:41am
Are you a student looking for a casual job on campus?
UNSW Library is launching the Library Peer Mentor Program, offering you a chance to meet and assist fellow students - and get paid for it.
- always getting asked by your friends to help them with their uni work
- an academically accomplished student in 3rd year or beyond
- a great listener and willing to help other students.
Join the team of Library Peer Mentors and contribute to the UNSW community.
- Connect students with Library services and resources.
- Offer academic support and foster student success.
- Build a collaborative campus community.
- Utilise your knowledge and experience to guide others.
- Develop your own skills while supporting your fellow students.
If you require further information, contact:
Applications close 31 July 2022.