13/05/2022 - 4:51pm
UNSW Library is hosting an online Scholarly Resources for Teaching week with events from Monday 23 May to Friday 27 May 2022.
Targeted subject area online sessions will be presented by experts from the publishers themselves, with a focus on use of the product resources in teaching and learning at UNSW.
Library staff will also be there to answer your questions about linking the resources in Leganto. Sessions will be recorded and the link sent to staff who have registered for a session.
Oxford University Press
- Tuesday 24 May 2pm - 2.40pm Register now
Arts, Design & Architecture
Gale Primary Resources
- Wednesday 25 May 10am - 10.40am Register now
- Tuesday 24 May 11am - 11.40am Register now
Medicine and Health
- Thursday 26 May 10am - 10.40am Register now
Adam Matthew Digital
- Friday 27 May 3pm - 3.40pm Register now