08/11/2021 - 1:03pm
UNSW Sydney is planning a cautious and phased return to campus.
- Law Library is open 7am to 10pm with Library staff available to answer enquiries at the Law Library Help Zone from 9am to 1pm Monday to Friday.
- Main Library and Paddington Library are open 1pm to 5pm daily, Monday to Friday only, with Library staff available to answer enquiries in each Help Zone during opening hours.
Check in procedure
Please note that in accordance with NSW Public Health Orders, only UNSW staff and students and Library members who have received two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine can enter library buildings at this time. Check in procedure:
- Use ID card to tap to enter building
- Register attendance via Service NSW QR Code
- Show Security valid evidence that you are fully vaccinated. You are fully vaccinated if you have received two doses of a COVID-19 vaccination. Accepted forms of vaccination certificate for sighting by Security include printout or display via the MyGov app, Medicare app or Service NSW app, or medical exemption completed and signed by a medical practitioner
Help and support
The Library now provides support services both in person and through digital channels. Help Zones operate in Main, Law and Paddington Libraries with restricted hours:
Main Library: 1pm to 5pm Monday to Friday
Law Library: 9am to 1pm Monday to Friday
Paddington Library: 1pm to 5pm Monday to Friday
- You can speak directly to Library staff via Library chat and by phone (+61 2 9065 9444) or Ask a question.
- Open: 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday
- Closed: Saturday, Sunday and public holidays
- You can also book an Expert on demand online or phone consultation for research questions.
- Research consultations are operating fully online or by phone - submit a Research consultation form and a subject specialist librarian will contact you.
- Outreach consultations for academic and professional staff are operating online or by phone.
Borrowing and access to physical items
- The Library collection is available for borrowing at Main, Law and Paddington Libraries.
- If possible, please do not return any Library items until the due date.
- The following services are not currently available:
- Scan and deliver
- Requests of items on loan
- Requests for items held at Library Storage and Off Site Storage
- Study and computer facilities are available at Main, Law and Paddington Libraries.
- Laptop loans are available at Main and Law Libraries.
We appreciate that this is a difficult time for many students and staff at UNSW. The Library is committed to supporting you during this time.