26/07/2021 - 9:33am
UNSW Sydney is currently impacted by the public health and stay at home orders. All Library services have been impacted.
- Law Library is open 7am to 10pm for a maximum three hour stay per visit
- Main Library and Paddington Library are closed
Help and support
The Library has now transitioned all of its support services to digital channels:
- You can speak directly to Library staff via Library chat and by phone (+61 2 9065 9444) or Ask a question. However, we have temporarily suspended our face-to-face services in Library Help Zones.
- Open: 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday
- Closed: Saturday, Sunday and public holidays
- You can also book an Expert on demand online or phone consultation for research questions.
- Research consultations are operating fully online or by phone - submit a Research consultation form and a subject specialist librarian will contact you.
- Outreach consultations for academic and professional staff are operating online or by phone.
Borrowing and access to physical items
- If possible, please do not return any Library items until further notice. Returned items will not be discharged until public health restrictions are lifted.
- The following services are not currently available:
- Digitisation requests for resources on Leganto course lists
- Interlibrary loans for physical items e.g. book loans
- Document supply for physical items, including copies
- Scan and deliver
- Requests of items on loan
- Requests for items held at other UNSW Library locations
- Access to UNSW Library physical collections is closed at Main Library and Paddington Library.
- High Use Collection is available at Law Library
- Law Library collection is available at Law Library
- High Use Collection and any items remaining for collection are not available at Main and Paddington Library
- Study and computer facilities and Laptop loans are available at Law Library.
We appreciate that this is a difficult time for many students and staff at UNSW. The Library is committed to supporting you during this time.