30/05/2022 - 7:00am
UNSW Library continues to reopen our services and spaces.
- Main Library is open 7am to 10pm.
- Law Library is open 7am to 10pm. Law Library is open 24/7 for students and staff (swipe access outside regular hours).
- Paddington Library is open 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday and 12pm to 4pm Saturday (during term only). Paddington Library is open 5pm to 8.30pm Monday to Friday for students and staff (swipe access outside regular hours).
- Study spaces and collaborative areas are open with reduced seating capacity.
To protect our community, practice physical distancing and use hand sanitiser and antibacterial spray with paper towels readily available throughout the Library. It is strongly recommended that you wear a good quality face mask (N95, P2 or surgical) and keep 1.5 metres physical distance from others while in the Library.
Help and support
The Library provides support services both in person and through digital channels. Help Zone staff operate in Main, Law and Paddington Libraries.
Main Library: 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday, 12pm to 4pm weekends and public holidays
Law Library: 10am to 6pm Monday to Friday, 12pm to 4pm Saturday
Paddington Library: 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- You can speak directly to Library staff via Library chat and by phone (+61 2 9065 9444) or Ask a question.
- Open: 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday
- Closed: Saturday, Sunday and public holidays
- You can also book an Expert on demand online or phone consultation for research questions.
- Research consultations are operating online or by phone - submit a Research consultation form and a subject specialist librarian will contact you.
- Outreach consultations for academic and professional staff are operating online or by phone.
Borrowing and access to physical items
- Paddington Library collection has relocated to the new space in Block D.
- The Library collection is available for borrowing at all UNSW Libraries.
- The following services are not currently available:
- Scan and deliver
- Requests for items held at Off Site Storage
- Study and computer facilities are available at Main, Law and Paddington Libraries.
- A variety of individual and group study spaces are available for students to book at Main and Law Libraries.
- Laptop loans are available at Main, Law and Paddington Libraries.