30/04/2021 - 12:58pm
What is happening?
SAI Global has introduced a new way of accessing standards.
When is this happening?
The new access arrangements begin on 30 April 2021.
What do I need to do?
- Install two free plug-ins, FileOpen and Adobe Reader before content can be viewed.
- You will be prompted to download the plug-in when you first open a standard.
- Contact UNSW IT if you have difficulties with downloading these plug-ins.
What is important for me to know?
- You cannot share standards that you download, as this contravenes UNSW Library's licence agreement with SAI Global.
- Multiple downloads of standards are permitted, enabling individuals to have a personal copy.
- Sessions last for 30 minutes and the Library has a five concurrent user licence.
- When you have finished, log out so that others can access the resource.