Study like a professional by.....
- using either our computers or your laptop to print
- booking a group study room in Main Library and Law Library
- powering up your device at charging stations available near the Help Zone Main Library and Level 1 Law Library
- borrowing portable battery chargers (short loan) at Help Zones during staffed hours
- keeping up to date with your myLibrary account using the Uni-Verse app
- You are welcome to eat snacks inside UNSW Libraries.
- Meals can be eaten in areas where hot water, microwaves and kitchenettes are available:
- Main Library Level 2 (hot water available in rear kitchenette)
- Main Library Level 4 postgraduate study space kitchenette
- Law Library Ground Level study space kitchenette
- Vending machines are available inside the Main Library Level 2 study lounge and on Level 1 of the Law Faculty.
For more information see Food in the Library and facilities available in Main, Law and UNSW Paddington Library.