Log in to Moodle to check if your lecturer has created an online course resources list. If a list is available you can:
- click directly through to online resources
- build a personal collection of resources
- collaborate with other students and your lecturer
Contact your lecturer if your list is not available via Moodle. See course resource lists by faculty.
This feature allows you to build a personal collection of resources that you can carry through your studies. You can add items from:
- your course resources lists to your personal collection using Copy to my collection
- the Library collection using the Add item button
- the internet using the Cite it! button (add this button to your browser using the dropdown under your name)
- your reference management software
This feature allows you to collaborate with other students in the course and your lecturer. You can:
- like your favourite resources
- comment on readings
- participate in discussions on your course readings
- make recommendations
For more information about getting help accessing your Moodle courses, see UNSW IT eLearning for students.