UNSW Magazine is the University's flagship publication and reports on issues affecting the tertiary education sector and the latest developments in UNSW's research and teaching. From 1975 to 2014 it was known as Uniken. The title Uniken derives from 'Uni' representing the University and 'ken' for Kensington and knowledge. In 2015 the name was changed to UNSW Magazine.
UNSW Magazine - Uniken is accessible from:
- Library collection
- UNSW Newsroom (2004 onwards)
- Archived Uniken journals from 1975 - 2004 are fully searchable on Trove
How to search within Uniken on Trove
- Add one or more search terms to the Trove Search box above
- Select Go to see a list of issues of Uniken on your topic, or, simply select Go to browse through the Uniken archive
- Select the green View Online box on the right to view an article where you can download or simply read online
To initiate another search, return to the search box on this page or leave the search term "nla.obj-211194649" in the search box in Trove. Add other search terms to search within the Uniken archive.