Providing access to online course materials
Much of the Library's subscribed content is available online and you can link directly to the content. You may also request that print materials be added to the High Use Collection
How do I provide access to online course materials?
Teaching staff can link to the majority of the Library's online content directly from their course management system using the following steps:
- find the publisher of the UNSW Library online resource by checking the catalogue
- check the licensing conditions for that publisher to see if you are allowed to create a link
- follow the instructions describing how to link to an article or to the publisher's website
- place this link in your course management system (e.g. Blackboard, wiki, course website)
- where Library material is available in print only, contact the Library, to have a digital copy made available to you, where copyright permits
How do I create a study kit?
Need more help?
Contact your Faculty Outreach Librarian for assistance with setting up links.