UNSW Library research consultations connect researchers to the information and skills needed to support their research. A research consultation is an extended opportunity to have specific research queries answered.
Watch this short video to find out how you could benefit from a research consultation.
You may benefit from a personalised research consultation if you are:
- looking for scholarly information related to your research topic or area of research
- undertaking a systematic review
- unsure whether you have located all relevant resources
- wanting assistance to identify and search the Library's specialist databases
- needing guidance with search tools and planning your search strategy
- looking for open online resources suitable for your teaching
Research consultations are available to:
- higher degree research students
- postgraduate coursework students
- honours students - including 4th year Engineering, Medicine ILP and Honours, and Law 6 or 12 UOC Research thesis students
- academic staff
- professional staff
Fill in the online form to book an appointment. Appointments are available in person or online during business hours 9am - 6pm (last available appointment at 5pm). Other times are by negotiation. Please book in advance.