High Use Collection items
Search the Library catalogue for course materials including:
- digitised book chapters and journal articles (where Copyright permits)
- online past exam papers
Print material is available for short loan
Course materials may also be found via the learning management system used by your lecturer e.g. Blackboard, Moodle. Some faculties and schools may place course materials in wikis and course websites.
Catalogue search tips
- if you know the title of the item you are looking for, search for the title
- if you search by course code, you will see the full list of items for a particular course, both print and online
- you can narrow your search results by Collection or Course Code, via the Refine My Results listing in the left-hand menu
Having problems accessing items in the High Use Collection?
- check access requirements for your computer
- download Adobe Reader to view online resources
- report a problem